I’m in love with the Raize Energy drinks by Repp Sports. I’m actually drinking one right now. Let’s get to it! First off Raze Energy has far surpassed my expectations on flavor and sustainable energy with no crash. AND, I’m honored to be an Ambassador and put my face behind their brand.Raze Evergy Drinks provide a balanced zero crash energy and flavor profile that will keep me coming back for more!Click To Tweet
So, In this Raze Energy drink review I’m going to break down the product in its entirety; 1) ingredients, 2) effectiveness/benefits, 3) flavor Quality & Variety 5) Raze Energy VS. Other energy drinks. Here WEEEE GO!
My Repp Sports Raze Energy Drink Review Video
Follow Me On Youtube:
Raze energy has a proprietary blend of performance-enhancing ingredients that they call reFRESH Performance Complex. It consists of; Betaine Anhydrous, Caffeine Anhydrous, Taurine, Potassium citrate, L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, BCAA Aminos (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Carnitine L-Tartrate, Alpha GPC, Caffeine Citrate).
- Betaine Anhydrous –
- Caffeine Anhydrous –
- Taurine –
- Potassium citrate –
- L-Tyrosine –
- Choline Bitartrate –
- BCAA Aminos –
- Carnitine L-Tartrate –
- Alpha GPC –
- Caffeine Citrate –
A unique nootropic mix including Alpha GPC provides insane focus & mental clarity. There is zero crash! I notice better focus and get more work done. Raze energy is my silver bullet when it comes to working performance.
Enhanced with regenerative BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acid), which boosts recovery times both mental and physical. I eat well so it’s hard to tell if the amino is to contribute but I do have less muscular fatigue when I drink these in between meals.
Enhanced with both time-released caffeine and fast-acting caffeine for balanced energy, no crash. You will get more shit done. Down one of these when you’re feeling run down and you’ll know what I’m saying.
Last longer perform when you can’t otherwise. Those late-night blogging sessions can get daunting, so I’ll drink one raize to help me blast through my blog posts. It really works!
loaded with beneficial electrolytes, for a hydration boost, after or during those hard workout sessions.
Flavor Quality & Variety
Below I’ve listed all 10 flavors that I have tried, but there are still some more to try! So far I’ve tried Grape Bubble Gum, Voodoo, Mago Guava, Appolo, Galaxy burst, Strawberry Collada, Sour Gummy Worm, Phantom Freeze, Baja Lime, and Watermelon Frost.
Ok, Raze energy has its signature flavor profile. No matter what flavor you choose, you know you’re drinking a Raze. As far as each flavor they really know how to trigger childhood memories. For example, grape bubble gum tastes to me like grape Bubble Tape. And VooDoo tastes like an orange creamsicle. But that’s my opinion like All Raze Energy drinks are lightly carbonated, but not as much as a soda.
- Grape Bubble Gum – This is my favorite flavor, but I love them all. Now, to me, the flavor reminds me of the Hubba Bubba Grape Bubble Tape that I used to chew when I was a kid. Nostalgia! When I drink this flavor, I have flashbacks of when my mother used to buy me that gum. I can really taste the grape and that signature bubble gum flavor. I love grapes and I was always a gum chewer, so that’s why I put this as number one.
- VooDoo – has an orange creamsicle taste, to me but you may think otherwise.
- Mango Guava – is really good
- Apollo – to me this one tastes like cherry or Dr. Pepper.
- Galaxy Burst – tastes like some type of candy but I can put my finger on it yet
- Strawberry Colada – tastes like strawberry coconut, with a hint of pineapple!
- Sour gummy worm – is actually more sour than all the other flavors, but not too sour. And, does taste like gummy worms.
- Phantom freeze – to me it tastes like the blue Gatorade.
- Baja Lime – Tastes like a tart lime alcoholic drink! I’m considering spiking this one, lol. 😂
- Watermelon Frost – it’s watermelon, but the flavor could be a little more intense.
Bang VS. Raze
Bang was my favorite energy dring before Raise, for about a year. Then here comes Raze energy, in my Facebook. I wanted to try it. SO I did, and before you know it. I became an Ambassador. By far the best energy drink on the market!
Although I do still like Bang more than rockstar, or Redbull. None of them grab me like Raze energy.
That’s it, now the only thing left for you to do is to try Raze energy yourself. So far I went over the ingredients, benefits, flavor & Variety, and put Raze up against Bang (More VS coming soon).
If there is anything else that you would like for me to include in this review let me know in a comment below. Also if you’ve tried Raze, what do you think? Thanks for taking interest in Raze Energy By Repp Sports.
Product Name: Raze Energy
Product Description: Raze Energy Drinks is a product owned by Repp Sports, located in Florida. They set themselves apart from all the energy drinks with their ingredients, superior flavor profile & variety of flavors.
Brand: Raze Energy By Repp Sports